This deep-conditioning, cleansing flea and tick shampoo kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks,* and lice. This rich, creamy formula breaks the flea life cycle by preventing flea eggs from hatching for 30 days. It also cleans and deodorizes your cat's coat leaving it soft, shiny, and manageable. It can be used on cats and kittens 12 weeks of age or older. *Brown Dog ticks & American Dog ticks
- PEST CONTROL: Kills fleas, flea eggs, *ticks (*Brown Dog and American Dog ticks), and lice
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Flea and tick shampoo breaks the flea lifecycle
- CLEANSES & DEODORIZES: Rich, creamy formula cleans and conditions; mild scent
- PREVENTATIVE: Prevents flea eggs from hatching for 30 days
- USE: Use on cats and kittens over 12 weeks of age
Use only on cats and kittens over 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Wet the animal thoroughly with warm water. Apply 1-2 tablespoons of Adams™ Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo for Cats to various parts of the hair coat. Rub to produce abundant lather. Add more water, if necessary, to increase lathering. To kill fleas, ticks and lice, let lather remain in hair coat for five minutes. Work lather into outer ear if ticks are present. Rinse hair coat with clean water. Repeat every 7 to 14 days.
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.